Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

It's a new year! Time flies so fast...I can't believe all that's happened in the last 356 days...

For starters, it was my first year to be married. And married life totally rocks. I mean, singledom had its occasional perks, but this is a whole new world. I never believed that I could love someone enough to want to stay with him forever, nor did I believe that someone could reciprocate such love. One year ago, on December 19th, I was sealed to a very good man for time and all eternity. We dated for only two weeks before we became engaged, but in the days that followed I learned only one revealing truth: that I can find more reasons to love Jonathan every day and there exists no other person who can make me as happy as he does.

In the last year I have also earned an Associate's Degree from BYU-Idaho- and I went out with a bang! All straight A's this last semester :) I am grateful for the opportunity to be educated in such a wonderful place. I wouldn't have done it anywhere else. My high school was pretty rad, too. Boy was I a lucky duck. However much I enjoyed all the crazy classes, I'm done with school for a while. I need some more time now to figure out how to pursue the rest of my career life. After four major switches, I've come to realize that I really don't know what I want. But I do know I will figure it out. And when that day comes I will be a very happy woman :)

The number one reason for putting a hold on college, though, is that I will be a mommy in April! That's in just 3 months! Jonathan and I are so excited :) Our son's name is Talmage Grant Dennett, and I know he's just as anxious to get here as we are! His room is almost all done, and already friends and family have given us so much love and support. He's going to be so spoiled...haha :/

Well, Jonathan just informed me that he has a fever again. So I should probably go tend to my sick hubby...school starts again for him in just 4 days so he needs to get better!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: