Friday, December 3, 2010

My love of snow

I will assume that not many people read this blog since I haven't had comments in a while...so I'm taking the opportunity to be a total mush-mush and gush about my love of this season.

What is the number 1 reason for my love of winter? I will tell you. It reminds me of the time I met my husband, fell in love with him, and married him. Its simple, really. Snow=magic. Magic and romance. ah.

Before I met Jonathan I hated snow. I still kinda despise the stuff. But secretly, deep down inside, I smile when it snows because it takes me back to the feelings I had on that blizzarding day in December when I married the man of my dreams that I thought was a total hottie.

This month we will have been married for two years. I am so blessed to have found a man that treats me like a princess and still sweep me off my feet. I love him so very much!!!



3 comments:

Mark & Rachel said...

You're so cute Lindsey!

Emily said...

So cute Lindsey!! I love this time of year too- except that I feel trapped inside all day, every day! LOL!

Haylee Mecham said...

I love it. I like mushy posts sometimes.. Its like a quick dose of chick flick when i don't get to watch one.