Thursday, November 28, 2013

soccer wrap-up

First off...HAPPY THANKSGIVING! More on that later :)

I realized that I should probably write about the end of T's first soccer season before it up and turns into December. I've had these pictures for the entire month- his last day of fall soccer was November 2nd. I can't say that he loved every minute of every practice, but he definitely had some good times :)

Of course, fall soccer in Oregon means less than ideal weather, but we made it to every practice rain or shine (except Conference weekend and when we were in Utah). Often we busted out the tent and Charlotte and I would keep cozy under blankets while we watched from the sidelines...or play on my phone, ha.


Our little dude learned how to dribble, toe-touch the ball, kick through a "gate", pass, "outside pinky-touch", round the cones, be a team-player, not cry too much when someone steals the ball, listen to coach, and of course- score a goal! 







I love this picture. Talmage is the one sitting on the ball :)








I've learned so much about our son watching him play this sport. Some good things and some things we need to work on. But for being a three year old and trying something completely new, he rocked it :D

We will definitely do it again, either in the spring or summer this time :)

1 comment:

Josh and Sarah Robison said...

I just caught up on your blog! It was so good to hear elaborated versions of what I see on Facebook/Instagram : ) I'm excited for you to move into a house! That is so great. I love you and miss you.