Friday, May 22, 2009

The Color Red

Okay. So being on your period sucks. I mean it really sucks. And a few days ago I thought my world was crashing down on me. Emotions were bouncing off the walls! But my wonderful and sympathetic husband did the sweetest thing. He bought me a rose.


Oh, how great are the simple pleasures in life!
I was in line at the grocery store and waiting for Jonathan to come back with our baked pizzas. Over there by the bakery are the flower stands. He took his time and returned to me in line, hiding the rose somewhere out of my vision. After all the items had been scanned, the check-out lady held it up and asked me would I like this in a bag. I gasped a little and then smiled...it really made my day. I was such a grouch but of course Jonathan doesn't get upset or annoyed in the slightest. He buys me flowers instead...That stinker, he knows how to love me.

Still, periods really suck :(

1 comment:

Brock said...

Nice blog! I like the layout.