Friday, November 5, 2010

So many choices

Lately it seems like no choice is too simple. Everything is more complicated than it used to be. I cannot decide whether I want my couch longways or sideways. Should I eat my apple slices with or without peanut butter? Which is more fun- date night or using that money for Christmas? I ask myself- when did life get so complicated?

Some of you may have noticed that in the last week or so, I've had multiple blog backgrounds. There were just too many choices. But I have settled at last. I promise that I won't be changing it again for quite some time...

unless, of course, I feel the need to complicate things.

1 comment:

Logan and Ashleigh said...

I 2nd and 3rd and 4th this post...LIFE IS SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THEN IT USED TO BE :) But your blog looks awesome!