Sunday, February 26, 2012

so totally in love

Baby Charlotte has completely turned the world we knew upside down. In just one and a half weeks she has made the days harder and the nights longer. She has spit up, pooped & peed, and tooted aplenty- creating multiple loads of laundry per day. She grunts and squawks and squeals in her sleep. She has slight jaundice and I had to take her to get tested twice at the hospital, a process taking hours to complete. In order to make the jaundice go away, I've been breastfeeding her every 2 hours day & night. She takes about 30 minutes to eat each time. So you can imagine how much I get done in my "spare time". She has my hands (and boobs) completely full every hour of the day...

and guess what! I love it!

I love our daughter. She is perfect to me. That's all I really wanted to say.

And just for fun- here are some of the latest pics...
(I probably take about a dozen a day...it is hard to resist. so hard)

This is our first Sunday as a family of four. We all wore something pink :) Talmage has a pink bow tie on, though you can't really tell from the pictures...




 Charly just being cute!

Comparison pic of both kiddos on their boppy...the resemblance is uncanny :]

1 comment:

Westensee Family said...

you looked great today. my goodness so so good about what?? 2 weeks?! crazy! your little family is so cute and your latest addition fits right in.