Sunday, December 25, 2011

all of you should know

that I stalk your blog. Seriously, I read all your posts.

For some reason though, when I'm on my computer, I can't comment on most of your blogs. Some I can, like for you that use Shabbyblog and Google layouts. But any others won't let me leave comments and its quite frustrating.

Sometimes I get on my husband's computer, and his Mac is a little more updated than mine. When I use his, I can comment on anyone's blog. It is wonderful :) But I usually don't use his laptop so....yeah. I just wanted everyone to know its nothing personal! haha. Keep writing in those blogs of yours because I love reading them, and I promise I'm not being a bad friend...

When we get home I will post about Christmas. It was wonderful! I hope everyone else had a great holiday too! 

No comments: