Thursday, January 26, 2012

Week 36, blah

I stole this from Kelly's blog. It seemed like a fun way to update :]
 
 
How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, almost everything. I have one pair of maternity jeans that I wear everywhere we go! They are soooo comfy.
Stretch marks? Yup, they finally started creeping their way onto my tummy.
Sleep:  I cling to my body pillow, which helps a lot, but my hips get very sore. Its a constant battle every night switching from left side to right side and back again.
Best moment this week: When I tested positive for yeast. Let me explain :] Since 4 months, I have had extreme pain and discomfort in that area...and finally my midwife realized that it could be from a yeast infection. So I've had one for 5 months- not fun. But now we know to treat it and this makes me SO HAPPY! so happy.
Miss Anything? Lots...tummy sleeping, bending over, shaving my legs, and comfortable sleep to name just a few :]
Movement: Constantly, though now that she's head down the movements aren't as jerky.
Food cravings: Pickles, chocolate, yogurt, noodles...I don't crave a whole lot with this one.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I feel nauseous if I have an empty stomach.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs:  No BH or contractions, but I am 1 cm and 80% effaced.
Symptoms: Hip and lower back pain- that's the bulk of it really. When I get up to pee at night I am so stiff that I have to hold onto the walls or I crumple to my knees.
Belly Button in or out? Out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say happy, but my husband probably wouldn't...
Looking forward to: this week being over. I cannot wait until February is finally here! And of course I mostly look forward to holding my daughter, seeing how much she really weighs, and squeezing her cheeks :D

No comments: