Tuesday, April 24, 2012

these days

In the Dennett household these days...

Jonathan- started his internship! He finished his week of classroom lecture training and started on the floor Monday. As far as I know he enjoys it but more details to come on that :) He had to re-enroll as a student for BYU-I to get credit for his internship, and also had to take a class online for financial aid. He decided on a Money Management class. AND he spends time each day studying for his NCTRC exam in May. So needless to say he's pretty busy.

Lindsey- is loving life as a stay at mom :] It can be humdum and VERY stressful at times but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. Most days I just stay at home with the kids (I am left carless while J drives our car to work) so over the weekend Jonathan treated me to a trip to the outlet mall! I just can't get enough of that Carter's store ;]

We also planted a little garden this weekend. It has been in the 80's the last few days and just gorgeous out!


Talmage- is quite the expressive talker these days.  He evens forms sentences! Some of my favorites are "Where are you?" "Where did it go?" and "Ewww it stinks!"

Just the other day we were in Target and I was looking at some baby girl clothes. I picked a dress off the rack and held it up, when Talmage burst out in excitement-
"AWW! Its so CUTE!"
"Really, you think so, Talmage?"
"yeah"
"So should I get it?"
"um. yeah. CUTE!"

He gets the "Its so cute!" phrase from me because I say it a lot, most like everything else he says. We really have to watch our words...he now says "oh gosh!" "what the heck" "dang" and "shoot!"... I'm glad I caught myself from saying worse things...

Charlotte- is already growing. She's chunking up and becoming a lot more expressive with her face. She interacts with us lots, too- its so fun! She can now hold up her head and roll from her tummy to her back. We still have her on the reflux meds and have had no problems anymore with that. She sleeps in her pack and play at night now, next to our bed, and only wakes up 1-2 times to eat. Sometimes she won't wake up at all. I am VERY thankful for this!

In my spare time I dress her up and take pictures. Can you blame me?


I can't believe she's nearly 10 weeks old already! We just love her to pieces :]

Talmage loves her too, a little too much. Yesterday I found him in her crib, lying partially on top of her while she was asleep, and laughing hysterically in her face. I nearly had a heart attack! That happens a lot these days...

No comments: