Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Penelope's blessing

On 2/15/15, baby Penelope was finally blessed!

We were waiting to bless her until the right time came along for Jonathan's parents to visit...they told us they would come whenever, but it's always more fun when there's stuff going on. And with Valentines weekend including both a holiday and Charlotte's birthday, why not squeeze in a baby blessing, too?

Earlier that morning I did a little blessing photo shoot with our babe. She wore the same blessing dress that Charlotte wore- the dress that my mom picked out.

 such a fancy girl with her pinky up.







For most of these pictures she had her toes up in the air...I had my mother-in-law hold them down! haha. She's really into her toes lately.



It was a sunny Sunday afternoon so we took some family pictures outside before going into church.












Baby blessing days are the BEST days! We really felt the love from family and friends. And as usual, I bawled a bit when Jonathan gave the blessing. We love you, Penelope!

3 comments:

Josh and Sarah Robison said...

She looks like an angel! I love her squishy cheeks! The last picture of her is my favorite with her toes up in the air! So precious.

Josh and Sarah Robison said...

She looks like an angel! I love her squishy cheeks! The last picture of her is my favorite with her toes up in the air! So precious.

Josh and Sarah Robison said...

Oops...pressed the back button on my phone. Sorry :/