Thursday, March 17, 2011

all things pink

Last weekend I threw a baby shower (along with a friend named Rachel Garland!) for a wonderful mother of baby girl twins. I had some fun ideas for it, and they turned out pretty good!

The theme was "two little dresses" because Amy (the momma) was in dire need of dresses for her gals. I remembered that craft stores had those darling little mini clothespins, and knew I had to use them on the invites!


If you look closely you'll see the dresses are glittery. let me just tell you how fun that was. After all, "glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."

My clever friend and I covered the diaper cake with removable hair pieces for the twinners. There are tiny flowers and great big ones!

The jars, you ask? Why yes, I was getting to those! These were my favorite things ever! I found this tutorial and flew with it! Inside are Jordan Almonds- perfectly pastel and babyish, also perfect for a Spring baby shower. and yummy :)


To top it off, we had each of the guests help create a scrapbook page for Amy with pictures of the twins in the NICU. We used lots and lots of adorable paper. It made me very baby girl hungry...

2 comments:

Markie said...

WOW! You are so creative. You and Rachel did an amazing job, wish I could have been there!

Joe and Bree said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun planning it! Everything turned out super cute!