Friday, June 1, 2012

pool time!

There's a pool in our apartment complex. It's maybe 50 yds away, and everytime Talmage sees it as we drive by it to get our mail he yells, "SWIM!"

It finally opened on Memorial Day weekend! Yipee!

The best part is that its free. No one should ever have to pay to go swim. I have always believed that...I was so sick of paying to go to Rigby Lake in Rexburg. I mean lakes are supposed to be free, yall! At least, that's how it is in Louisiana...

It was Charlotte's first time ever :] She was so chill and calm the whole time. I was really surprised because the water was slightly cold since we went in the evening. She loved it! Talmage likes it better during the day when its sunny, though....his teeth were chattering like crazy last night...hehe.



I think we will spending a LOT of time at the pool this summer!

2 comments:

brightonislove said...

I am pretty much obsessed with her hat! So adorable!

Jayme Searle said...

I love, love, love little C's bathing suit! Oh and having an absolutely adorable baby helps make it look even better!